Fees for the successful applicants of 2017-2018 AQM cohort is $700.
We’re currently accepting applications for the 2018-2019 year!
We’re looking for current graduate and exceptional senior undergraduate students with significant exposure to quantitative topics such as: statistics, computer science, and mathematics.
Apart from technical ability, we also look for awesome, hard-working people that we want to work with and have a proven interest in data science and data analysis. We don’t just look for good grades in quantitative course-work; if you’ve done interesting data projects we’d love to hear about it!
As we are not profit oriented, the $700 fee per student is used for:
- Supporting Teaching Assistants who will be responsible for running lectures, marking assignments and evaluating students.
- Paying for a variety of third-party software licenses used for large scale data analysis.
- Holding panel talks and hosting industry speakers
- Scaling AQM into the best computational statistics program
Upon successful completion of the program, students will receive:
- A strong skill-set in data analysis and exploration.
- An extensive portfolio on GitHub.
- A certificate of completion from AQM signed by the managers and faculty program sponsor.
- A letter of recommendation outlining the accomplishments on the project from the firm consulted for.
- Possible career opportunities.
Note: It’s our core belief to select individuals based on merit, tenacity and team work ability. We don’t want the cost of the program to be prohibitive in having you on the team. If you’re experiencing difficulties meeting the $700 program investment, please mention this in your application.
Sign up below with all relevant contact info. Please attach your resume/CV and cover letter in one file. Yes, we do actually read your cover letter!
If you’re selected after the resume submission, we’ll send you an email with a really small project that you’ll submit to us after a few days. If we like the work on your project, we’ll call you in for a short interview to get an understanding of how you work in a team. If all goes well, you’re a part of the team!